About Carla Carolina
Holistic Wellbeing Expert
My name is Carla Carolina Watson, born and raised in Panama and currently based in the United Kingdom.
I help individuals and corporations all over the world to find clarity, gain balance and ignite their inner fire. My holistic approach combines Neurolinguistics, EFT, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, and Yoga as a practical and philosophical tool for mindful living.
I help my clients to raise their awareness and tap into their true potential.
My approach is deeply rooted in practicing self-compassion and radical honesty while challenging limiting beliefs and elevating our self-awareness.
Whether your goal is to build self-confidence, sustain motivation, create positive habits, or live in alignment with your values, I can help you using a bespoke process.
My Commitment To You
As your holistic therapist
1) To hold a safe space when you are figuring out feelings and thoughts
2) To listen, to really listen
3) To believe you can, even when you don’t believe the same yet
4) To encourage you to stay compassionate towards yourself and at the same time to remind you that all feelings are valid
5) To challenge you (with kindness) to slowly step out of your comfort zone
6) To reference you to a different professional if I see you might benefit working with someone else
7) To never judge you and to always keep our conversations confidential
8) To be available in between sessions to celebrate your mini victories and to answer some of your concerns
9) To remind you that you are not your behaviour, nor your beliefs and that you have the power to change them (yes it might be hard, but if you really want to change them I’ll be there with you)
10) To remind you that it’s ok to rest, it’s ok to step back in order to keep moving forwards
11) To honor your journey and respect your boundaries
12) To show you my dogs at least once (probably more)
"The type of life coaching and advice that Carla shares will stay with me through life."
- Maria Elena, from San Franciso
“Through the tools that Carla has provided for me, I have been able to finally create a clear path and already reach some of my goals, but even better than that, I have now been equipped to use the tools by myself for in the future!"
- Vasti, from South Africa
"Carla is a compassionate, smart, attentive and kind person; all of these great qualities make her a valuable and unique life coach. Her deep, sincere intention to help people can be felt throughout all her sessions; when Carla coaches you, one feels closely listened to, appreciated, and respected..."